Congratulations to Christine Huang (year 4)!
We will be contacting you shortly. Please be reminded that, as per the contest rule, you are required to write a short testimonial of your experience at NUSS Guild House at Bukit Timah which will be featured on this page.
Thank you all for your participation. Not to worry, you can try your luck again at our next weekly quiz, opening on next Monday. Till then!
NUSS has been in existence since 1954 (http://www.nuss.org.sg/faqs.aspx).
Therefore the correct answer is 59 years – inclusive of 2012 and rounded-off to the nearest year.
To accommodate the natural miscalculation from excluding either the year 1954 or the year 2012 or both, we have accepted the answers ranging from 57 years to 59 years.
This Week’s Question
How many years has NUSS been in existence?
Need a clue?
To submit your answer, please click here.
- The weekly quiz will be released on every Monday and deadline for entries is on Wednesday, 6pm. Late entries will not be entertained.
- Every week, one winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entries with the correct answer.
- The results will announced on every Thursday on this page and the winner will be notified.
- The winner for each week will receive one COMPLIMENTARY 3-COURSE SET LUNCH VOUCHER FOR TWO AT NUSS BUKIT TIMAH GUILD HOUSE.
- Winners will have to write a short testimonial of their experience at NUSS Guild House at Bukit Timah which will be featured on this page.
- As usual, organizer’s decision is final.