Congratulations to Delwin Singh (year 3)!
We will be contacting you shortly. Please be reminded that, as per the contest rule, you are required to write a short testimonial of your experience at Law IV which will be featured on this page.
Thank you all for your participation. Not to worry, you can try your luck again at our next weekly quiz, opening on next Monday. Till then!
The two charities are Tan Ah Tah — SAWL Fund and the Gracehaven Children’s Home. Read more about them at http://lawiv.com/ourcharities/
This Week’s Question
Which are the two Law IV 2012’s charities?
Need a clue?
To submit your answer, please click here.
- The weekly quiz will be released on 16, 23 and 30 Jan (Mondays) and deadline for entries is on 18, 25 Jan and 1 Feb (Wednesdays), 6pm, respectively – i.e. for 3 weeks only. Late entries will not be entertained.
- Every week, one winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entries with the correct answer.
- The results will announced on every Thursday on this page and the winner will be notified.
- The winner for each week will receive ONE PAIR of Law IV tickets (i.e. a total of 3 pairs of tickets to be won!) to catch the musical on Sunday, 5th February.
- Winners will have to write a short testimonial of their experience of the Law IV musical which will be featured on this page.
- As usual, organizer’s decision is final.
Law Annual and Law IV are collaborating to giveaway ONE PAIR of Law IV tickets per week, over the next 3 weeks (16 Jan – 1 Feb), for you to catch this amazing musical on Sunday, 5th February. All you need to do is to answer a simple question below!